Discussion: How to add referral link?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
LapizLazuli
LapizLazuli
How to add referral link?
Mar 22 2010, 8:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 8:55 AM EDT
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to add my referral link. I don't want to muck up the page by doing it wrong. Thanks! :) 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Links Referral Swagbucks

gillianivy
1. RE: How to add referral link?
Mar 22 2010, 6:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 6:22 PM EDT
You can add your link at the end by typing enter after the person before you, this will automatically number the post. Otherwise, you may type your refer name and I can add this for you. If you want to format font/colors, etc you'll need to do that yourself. You can also add whatever you like on your profile page. Do you find this valuable?    
LapizLazuli
LapizLazuli
2. RE: How to add referral link?
Mar 22 2010, 7:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 7:28 PM EDT
Not to be dense, but I still don't understand how to add my referral link on my own...

If you don't mind adding it, it's http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LapizLazuli

Thanks for your site and your help!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

gillianivy
3. RE: How to add referral link?
Mar 23 2010, 9:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 9:31 AM EDT
Done ;D 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
LapizLazuli
LapizLazuli
4. RE: How to add referral link?
Mar 24 2010, 9:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 9:03 AM EDT
Thank you!! :) Do you find this valuable?    

bowler300x3
5. RE: How to add referral link?
Jun 9 2010, 3:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 3:54 PM EDT
i need help also I tried hitting enter but nothing happened can anyone help me out. here is the link or you can tell me whichever is best. thank you

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bowler300x3
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

gillianivy
6. RE: How to add referral link?
Jun 12 2010, 1:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 12 2010, 1:26 AM EDT
Bowler, added your link, sorry didn't sooner, didn't see this reply. What is the problem you were having? Only Page 2 is able to have new links added to it. Had too many issues with people placing their links on the top of the list or in the past there were those who edited other's links. So page 1 is closed and page 2 is available until it is full, then will add another page. Do you find this valuable?    

BlankxPage
7. RE: How to add referral link?
Jun 12 2010, 7:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 12 2010, 7:08 PM EDT
Absolutely completely off topic, but I've been looking most of the day for a site that allows referral links for free online games. The game I'm talking about doesn't cost anything, and the only thing referrals do is get us close to an in-game medal for recruiting 25 players. It is a very fun game. Even if you don't stick with it, would people mind going to http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=1321011 and creating a character? I would appreciate it very much and would gladly do any referrals of others in exchange. Thank you! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

gillianivy
8. RE: How to add referral link?
Jun 24 2010, 2:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2010, 2:07 PM EDT
I've added a thread in the Off-Topic section with your post there so others kind find and swap referrals with you. Thank you for asking, you are the first to ask rather than spam their links all over. Do you find this valuable?    

Asarinos
9. RE: How to add referral link?
Dec 31 2010, 5:31 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 5:31 PM EST
I have no idea how to add my referral link so if anyone can add this link please that would be nice.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Asarinos

Thank you
Do you find this valuable?    

gillianivy
10. RE: How to add referral link?
Jan 22 2011, 1:35 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2011, 1:35 PM EST
Hi, I just saw this now, I'm on a browser that doesn't support all the Easy Edit functions. Page 1 is locked, you add yours to page 2. If you are unable, I'll add it for you later. Sorry to take so long to reply. I don't really frequent this site much any more. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)